- By admin
- 0 Comments
6 Top Reasons to go skiing in January!
1. Beat those post Christmas / New Year blues and head to the Alps for some snowy fun.
2. January is considered low season so it’s one of the cheapest times of the season to ski.
3. If you are looking for powder snow then January is the month for you.
4. January is generally very quiet on the slopes – giving you the space to charge those pistes!
5. Because the weather is usually cold in January the snow quality is really good (just remember to pack all your thermals).
6. Book early and it’s a good time to get a special offer…
At NINE and TENNE we are offering £500 OFF plus a FREE case of Champagne with all bookings at Chaletneuf du Tenne.
Contact us for more information.